Hi Gary,

Thank you for response.

I was able to restore the wee_import file and the errormessage changed.

Now I have this:

**************************************************************3
xxxxal@xxx420:~$ sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_import
--config=/home/weewx/weewx.conf --import-config=/home/weewx/csv.conf
Starting wee_import...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/weewx/bin/wee_import", line 703, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/weewx/bin/wee_import", line 652, in main
    wlog)
  File "/home/weewx/bin/weeimport/weeimport.py", line 294, in sourceFactory
    file_name=options.import_config_path)
  File "/home/weewx/bin/weecfg/__init__.py", line 175, in read_config
    config_dict = configobj.ConfigObj(config_path, file_error=True)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 1229, in
__init__
    self._load(infile, configspec)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 1318, in _load
    raise error
configobj.ConfigObjError: Parsing failed with several errors.
First error at line 183.

Do you think, this is something a newbie can fix?

Hans

When using wee_import the only file you should modify is the import config