Hello everyone, I hope this discussion is in the right group.
I have a PCE-FWS 20 connected to a RaspberryPI with weewx.
Sometimes during stormy days, the connection between the console and the
weather station breaks.
I noticed that it is sufficient to restart the console in order to
re-establish the connection, but I'd like this operation was made
automatically.
I found a small program that it's able to interrupt the supply to the USB,
so I'm able to switch-off and switch-on the console from the Raspberry.
What I want to do now is make a check up on data from the weather station
and if outHumidity, outTemp and Wind are all "None" (or N/A or 0, really
I'm not sure what weewx "see" if there is no connection to a sensor) then
I'd like the restart-console-program started.
What I'm not able to do is make this control. It would be easy if I could
use tags in PY programs, but they are only available from the templates
because I understood they are not simple variables.
So I need to have access to the current condition of the sensors from a
python program.
Could someone help me?

Thank you