Finally, I found the time to try "Greg from Oz" solution. It works
perfectly. I publish here the code and what I've done in case someone
needed it.

   1. The first step is to convert the standard Sqlite database into a
   mysql one. This is quite simple and could offer you other advantages.
   2. The user for the weewx database in the example below is: user=weewx
   and password=weewx
   3. I used this program https://github.com/codazoda/hub-ctrl.c in order
   to switch on and switch off the USB of the Raspberry
   4. I created two files: RXcheck.sh (that contain the code) and RXout.txt
   (that memorize the last console shutdown time in UNIX epoch)
   5. Put a random small number in RXout.txt to avoid problems if
   RXcheck.sh can't find a number into that file (for example put a "0" inside
   that file)
   6. The code in RXout.txt is:

#!/bin/bash
RXCHECK=$(mysql --batch --column-names=0 -uweewx -pweewx --database=weewx
--execute="select rxCheckPercent from archive WHERE dateTime=(select
MAX(dateTime) from archive);");
RXCHECK=`echo $RXCHECK | awk '{printf("%.1f", $1)}'`
if [ ! ${RXCHECK} = "100.0" ]
then
   pastTime=$(</home/weewx/RXout.txt)
   presTime=$(date +%s)
   delta=$(($presTime - $pastTime))
   #echo $delta
   if [ ${delta} -gt 1800 ] #I don't want to restart the console two times
in 30min = 1800s
   then
      echo $presTime > /home/weewx/RXout.txt
      /home/weewx/hub-ctrl -h 0 -P 2 -p 0    #switch off the console (remember
to remove the batteries or it's impossible to shutdown the console)
      sleep 5
      /home/weewx/hub-ctrl -h 0 -P 2 -p 1    #switch on the console
   fi
fi

       7. using "sudo crontab -e" I ordered the execution of RXcheck.sh
every 5 minutes. It's important to use the *sudo* crontab for the hub-ctrl.

Thank you so much for your help. I hope this thread could be useful for
others.
By