Hi, Damjan,

I do not see debug output.  Did you change debug = 0 to debug = 1 in the conf
file?

Other than that, there is a thread where folks mentioned issues when the date
is off by too much...
I can't tell what time zone your host is set to, but I would guess UTC or GMT,
no?
In my case I have the host time zone set to my local time zone and when I type
"date" it shows the current local time.   Mine works, so it could be a factor.

Other than that, I posted just yesterday about an issue with Wunderground-RF
(rapid fire) not working unless I also explicitly forced Wunderground-PWS on.
The setting to do that is in the Wunderground section and you can try adding it
right under the rapidfire = True a la:

     archive_post = True

I'm on 1.3.9-1 and you're on 1.3.8, so while it is worth a shot, it might not
be the issue in your case.

Regards,
Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPad Pro)