There have been no changes to the database since 3.8.1, but this is not a
database problem. WeeWX is event driven and it relies on loop packets
and/or archive records from the driver triggering events which then cause
archive records to be created and saved to the database, reports to be
generated etc. None of that is happening which makes me think there may be
a driver issue given we have ruled out any other obvious issue. You are
using the interceptor driver which, due to its nature, is susceptible to
changes in your network. Perhaps something has changed on your network?
Perhaps you should try running the interceptor driver directly to take
WeeWX out of the equation and ensure you can get data from the interceptor
driver. Running the driver directly is covered in the interceptor driver
wiki entry. <https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-interceptor>

I would not be re-installing, as someone else here once said 'this is Linux
not Windows'.

Gary

On Tuesday, 16 April 2019 17:56:56 UTC+10, Damjan Hajsek wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> I suggest you try commenting out that extraneous "[1]" by preceding it
>> with # a la:
>>
>> #[1]
>>
>> Other than that you may need to make a backup of your weewx.conf and run
>> wee_config.  It may be confused by your current conf file, just as weewxd
>> appears to be.
>> If all else fails, remove your conf file, run wee_config, and use diff
>> against the backup to see what else you need to add back, but with care to
>> only put the important parameters and to not reintroduce corruption.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Leon
>> --
>> Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPhone)
>>
>> https://twitter.com/AEtherZcythe
>>
>> On Apr 12, 2019, at 4:12 AM, Damjan Hajsek <hajsek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi
>> here is my debug log.
>>
>> http://zerobin.povej.net/?6a7fc01d0616ffa9#Zj15RUTw5bxNGfoVlibcKTgn5D2oPqPX0Dg+rkHOeR4=
>> don't know what happend here all what I do on server latelly was to
>> uninstall gnome desktop and reinstall it.
>> Maybe is some part of python deleted or something like that?
>>
>> Damian
>>
>> Dne petek, 12. april 2019 01.14.27 UTC+2 je oseba gjr80 napisala:
>>>
>>> Let's be very clear here, you have logs they are not missing, that is
>>> what you have been posting over the last 12 hours. It would seem that once
>>> WeeWX has completed its loading/initialisation something is causing it to
>>> die or otherwise not do anything. You say that the  last log extract posted
>>> was with debug = 1, I don't doubt you but the log extract you provided
>>> is not with debug = 1. A log with debug = 1 will include somethign like
>>> this:
>>>
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1012]: Starting weewx weather system:
>>> weewx.
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1024]: engine: Locale is 'en_AU.UTF-8'
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1024]: engine: pid file is /var/run/weewx
>>> .pid
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: Using configuration file /
>>> home/weewx/weewx.conf
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: debug is 1
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: Initializing engine
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: Loading station type
>>> Simulator (weewx.drivers.simulator)
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: Loading service weewx.
>>> engine.StdTimeSynch
>>> Apr  5 22:54:29 stretch7 weewx[1028]: engine: Finished loading service
>>> weewx.engine.StdTimeSynch
>>>
>>> which shows debug is 1 and there is more detail about services being
>>> loaded/initialised.
>>>
>>> I think it might be a good time to have a look at your weewx.conf. Can
>>> you run the wee_debug utility
>>> <http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_debug_utility> and post its
>>> output. The advantage of running wee_debug is that it will locate the
>>> weewx.conf that WeeWX is using which is handy if you have more than one