Kabuki,

Ok. Do you already have a solar radiation detector?  If you know the solar
radiation, and your fixed geo-location, the position of the sun can be
calculated and the math I mentioned can be used to calculate the efficiency of
your panel across the range of the sun's motion.
Seems like you should be looking for Astronomy-oriented projects which can
track the sun's position from your geo-location.  Then the rest of the math is
just the angle of incidence calculations that I mentioned.   Sorry I don't know
of any projects that tie this together.

Here's an interesting lead:

https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_can_we_compute_solar_position_at_a_given_place_on_a_given_day_and_time

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPad Pro)

Regards,
Leon