Hi Leon,

Just installed the updated script now.

Seems to be running fine dispite on thing that occured, see part of log
here:

May  2 16:21:08 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: cheetahgenerator: Generated 10
files for report Sofaskin-FW2205-master in 6.93 seconds
May  2 16:21:10 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: imagegenerator: Generated 9 images
for Sofaskin-FW2205-master in 1.03 seconds
May  2 16:21:10 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: copygenerator: copied 8 files to
/var/www/html/weewx/Sofaskin-FW2205-master
May  2 16:21:10 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: GaugeGenerator: Generated 6 images
for Bootstrap in 0.55 seconds
May  2 16:21:10 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: historygenerator.pyc: Generated 9
tables in 0.18 seconds
May  2 16:21:13 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: cheetahgenerator: Generated 10
files for report Bootstrap in 2.86 seconds
May  2 16:21:13 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: copygenerator: copied 3 files to
/var/www/html/weewx/Bootstrap
May  2 16:21:17 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: cheetahgenerator: Generated 6
files for report Bjurdammen in 4.13 seconds
May  2 16:21:17 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: copygenerator: copied 3 files to
/var/www/html/weewx/Bjurdammen
May  2 16:21:19 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: cheetahgenerator: Generated 6
files for report SeasonsReport in 1.46 seconds
May  2 16:21:19 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: copygenerator: copied 3 files to
/var/www/html/weewx
May  2 16:22:28 raspberrypi vncserver-x11[438]: Connections: rejecting
blacklisted connection: 217.61.106.100
May  2 16:27:01 raspberrypi CRON[2616]: (root) CMD
(/var/www/html/scripts/Watchdog/weewx_watchdog2)
May  2 16:29:14 raspberrypi crontab[2636]: (root) BEGIN EDIT (root)
May  2 16:29:24 raspberrypi crontab[2636]: (root) REPLACE (root)
May  2 16:29:24 raspberrypi crontab[2636]: (root) END EDIT (root)
May  2 16:29:41 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Stopping LSB: weewx weather
system...
May  2 16:29:41 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: engine: Main loop exiting.
Shutting engine down.
May  2 16:29:41 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: engine: Shutting down StdReport
thread
May  2 16:29:41 raspberrypi weewx[2209]: engine: Terminating weewx version
3.9.1
May  2 16:29:46 raspberrypi weewx[2683]: Stopping weewx weather system:
weewx..
May  2 16:29:46 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Stopped LSB: weewx weather system.
May  2 16:30:01 raspberrypi cron[304]: (root) RELOAD (crontabs/root)
May  2 16:30:01 raspberrypi CRON[2727]: (pliggen) CMD (/usr/bin/php7.0
/var/www/html/weewx/smhi_warnings_bjurdammen.php > /dev/null 2>&1)
May  2 16:31:01 raspberrypi CRON[2741]: (root) CMD
(/var/www/html/scripts/Watchdog/weewx_watchdog2)
May  2 16:31:01 raspberrypi root[2748]: weewx_watchdog: 661 seconds have
passed since weewx logged any records!
May  2 16:31:01 raspberrypi root[2759]: weewx_watchdog: 1556807461 seconds
have passed since weewx logged any records!  Rebooting!
May  2 16:31:17 raspberrypi systemd-modules-load[85]: Inserted module
'i2c_dev'
May  2 16:31:17 raspberrypi fake-hwclock[88]: tor  2 maj 2019 14:31:15 UTC

I stopped weewx via service weewx stop.
Then I had the script to run by cronjob.
It first tried to restart and wrote that 661 seconds have passed since
weewx logged any records, and that is correct, I have it set to
archive_interval = 600 in weewx.conf. Or should I change this time?
the the script wrote that 1556807461 seconds have passed since weewx logged
any records! Rebooting!
Is this correct behavior? Because weewx logged 660 seconds erlier...

Thanks for the update and I will continue to try it and hope to have it
running :)

BR Mikael