Hi !

Thank you Gary for your explanation!
I think you hit the bullseye (is it ok to say that ? English is not my
mother-language).

Let me explain:
1/ Yes, I showed archive records logs, but report engine start right after
record, so I assumed the record task as the reference for timings to trig
"5 minutes tasks".

2/ I think you have guess right with loop records:  The station is my own
development, Today I have 2 hardware:
- one outdoor sensor (Temp, humi, rain, UV) emits every 150sec
- one indoor sensor (barometer, intemp) emits every 3 minutes.
Wind sensor will come soon, with higher emission rate, but only when there
are some wind.

That could explain the +/- 1 min delay I seen for report generation.

So If I understand correctly, the only way to improve this is to increase
emission rate of at least one sensor ?
...or to live with current situation  (It's not critical, just a bit
annoying while working in skins)