On Wednesday, 22 May 2019 17:28:21 UTC+10, wysiwyg wrote:

> 2/ I think you have guess right with loop records:  The station is my own
> development, Today I have 2 hardware:
> - one outdoor sensor (Temp, humi, rain, UV) emits every 150sec
> - one indoor sensor (barometer, intemp) emits every 3 minutes.
> Wind sensor will come soon, with higher emission rate, but only when there
> are some wind.
>
> That could explain the +/- 1 min delay I seen for report generation.
>
> So If I understand correctly, the only way to improve this is to increase
> emission rate of at least one sensor ?
> ...or to live with current situation  (It's not critical, just a bit
> annoying while working in skins)

I guess it depends on what you mean by improve, the only downside to having
that delay is that you are waiting a few extra seconds for your reports to
be generated. Your data is just as valid as the only data included in a
given archive record by WeeWX is loop data that was received between the
start and end of that given archive period. Perhaps when you implement your
wind sensor you could have your driver emit 'wind' loop packets much more
often. That is how the Davis stations operate (albeit they use a complete
not a partial loop packet), the wind sensor updates at a much higher rate
than the temperature, humidity and other sensors. The Davis stations emit a
loop packet every 2 odd seconds.

Gary