Hi,
Just downloaded the new update it does not display the main page and in the
apache log file is the following

[Wed May 22 16:25:54.543403 2019] [:error] [pid 18454] [client
192.168.0.39:59752] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined
function mb_internal_encoding() in
/var/www/html/pws_new/common.php:5\nStack trace:\n#0
/var/www/html/pws_new/index.php(59): include_once()\n#1 {main}\n  thrown in
/var/www/html/pws_new/common.php on line 5

Is something missing in the install since I could not find the function in
any files.

Thanks
Jerry