Gary,

Thanks for your helpful comments. I will immediately put a notice on the
repository to state the minimum requirement.

Regarding packaging as an extension, this would be my dream but I need some
help to do this. I have read through the packaging documentation several times
and would appreciate some help from you in this direction.

Thanks

Ian

Sent from my iPad