Steve

Ok, looks like you disabled the SteelSeries skin completely (not sure but this
could be due to some instructions from me in the past, my apologies if I did
say to to that). To fix you need to:

1. Uncommment the entire [[SteelSeries]] Stanza in weewx.conf (note you have a
couple of misplaced # in the [[[[Groups]]]] stanza - you need to remove them as
well - well at least the second one)

2. In the SteelSeries skin.conf disable the generation of gauge-data.txt (by
the skin) by commenting out the lines indicated:

[CheetahGenerator]
    encoding = html_entities
    [[ToDate]]
            template = index.html.tmpl
#        [[[data]]]
#            template = gauge-data.txt.tmpl

(your site appears to use the index.html generated by the SteelSeries skin
otherwise we would just disable the CheetahGenerator completely)

3. Restart WeeWX or do a config reload. Your SteelSeries plots should be
generated and uploaded to your web server on the next report cycle.

Gary