Hey, Gary,

Below is the error on startup, simply because I added the "apiKey = blah" right
after the "password = oog" in the [[Wunderground]] section.

This led me to believe that I need to somehow "extend" the ambient_dict, but
for the life of me I am not seeing how to do that.  I looked every where for
station and password in the restx.py and weecfg/__init__.py, and so far I am
absolutely stumped.

Of course I appended to what seemed like an obvious place in restx.py, but
nope.  No good:

        _ambient_dict = get_site_dict(
            config_dict, 'Wunderground', 'station', 'password', 'apiKey')
        if _ambient_dict is None:
            return

Same exact error without or with that added.  :-(

Any insights very much appreciated.  =D

May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]: restx: WU essentials: {}
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]: engine: Caught unrecoverable exception in
engine:
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  __init__() got an unexpected
keyword argument 'apiKey'
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  : Traceback (most recent call
last):
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :   File
"/usr/share/weewx4/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 892, in main
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :     engine =
engine_class(config_dict)
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :   File
"/usr/share/weewx4/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 79, in __init__
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :
self.loadServices(config_dict)
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :   File
"/usr/share/weewx4/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 143, in loadServices
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :
self.service_obj.append(weeutil.weeutil._get_object(svc)(self, config_dict))
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :   File
"/usr/share/weewx4/bin/weewx/restx.py", line 607, in __init__
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  :     **_ambient_dict)
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  : TypeError: __init__() got an
unexpected keyword argument 'apiKey'
May 24 19:59:03 nixie weewx[17779]:     ****  Exiting.
May 24 19:59:03 nixie systemd[1]: weewx.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
May 24 19:59:03 nixie systemd[1]: weewx.service: Unit entered failed state.
May 24 19:59:03 nixie systemd[1]: weewx.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPad Pro)