Hey, Gary,

I figured this out last night with a cue from Tom.  But it requires modifying
two different classes in restx.py, similar to the way you mentioned and I am a
little uncomfortable with it, since I don't know all the different touch points
/ ramifications for other code.

Also, something strange started happening toward the end last night and the
list of missing records grew to pretty much 100%.
I double checked and the new query is still pulling back the expected ~288
records (every 5 mins, is 12 an hour, so 288 in a day), but I now need to
scrutinize the "epoch" values, because it's  almost as if IBM changed them by
some offset in the middle of the day, so now none of them "line up" with my
local data.

I am heading out of town, so I will have to pick this up on Monday.

Thanks for the help! =D

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPhone)