That might provide a working solution, if the console port indeed dumps the
data packets (I remembered it does, but right now I'm not entirely sure).
If it does, it should RS422 signaling. I'm not sure if it can be used to
wake up your module without losing the first few data bytes of the 10 for a
packet, but if it has uA power modes where it can listen on a serial port,
it might be a viable approach. The data packets are identical to the ones
used by the radio protocol, and there are interpreters for that in several
languages, including C++ for Arduino, python, etc. Maybe the simplest is to
relay the packets to the remote station and let it process them.