Hello everyone, I am fairly new to running weewx and so far I love it. I am
running it on a raspberry pi with a separate MySQL server and HTTP server.
Here is my problem. This morning I was looking at the weather data thru the
http server and I noticed that I received a very large amount of rain, but
in fact there is no rain at the place of my sensor. So I have a couple of
questions. 1st - Is there a way to see what triggered the large amount of
rain? It measured 5+ inches of rain. 2nd - Is there a way to adjust or
remove that entry so it doesn't skew the data? 3rd - I have seen this a
couple of times, but is there a way to help prevent this?

Thanks

Dave