Yes, it does have something to do with timestamps. Boy was I chasing my tail for several days - bought a new Davis logger and even bought the WiFi logger to try. I was on the verge of rebuilding the entire Fitlet and then stumbled on a solution (a blind chicken finds a piece of corn once in a while <grin>.)

My permanent (hopefully) 'fix' is I now have significantly more UPS reserve minutes that should take me from about 60 minutes to 120-180 minutes.

John
WB5THT