I added the Solar Radiation and UV Index to my graphs.conf and have my
first plot:

[image: solar.PNG]

Where is the pyephem calculation for theoretical max radiation observation
being done?  I would like to get the plot data to agree.

Is possible to add illuminance to the same plot and add another Y axis
scale?

I would also like to adjust the resolution for looking at data points in
High Chart plots:

[image: battery.PNG]
-Patrick