I can see two problems.

   1. The USB on your RPi is unstable. The symptom is multiple "USB
   disconnect" errors. This is usually caused by an inadequate power supply.
   2. The system is using "fake clock," which is known to cause many
   problems. See the Wiki article on time
   <https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Raspberry-Pi#time> on the RPi.

-tk