You've got me stumped. A few things to check:

   1. Make sure the copy of skin.conf that you are editing is the copy of
   skin.conf that weewx is using. They should both be
/etc/weewx/skins/Seasons/skin.conf

   2. Make sure something in weewx.conf is not overriding the values you
   are setting in skin.conf. If you wish, you can obfuscate any passwords in
   weewx.conf then forward it. (Or use the tool wee_debug
   <http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_debug_utility> to do this).
   3. Check the database to make sure there are not unexpected values. this
   can be done with

sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb
sqlite> select dateTime, datetime(dateTime, 'unixepoch','localtime'),
outTemp from archive where dateTime> 1562454000;

I know these suggestions are not terribly helpful. If worse comes to worse,
I'll send you an instrumented copy of imagegenerator.py which can pin down
the problem.

-tk