I have the Acurite talking to my raspberry pi and I can see the information
on the local web page.
I setup the CWOP for ARPS
[[ cwop ]]
enable = true
station = NT8N
post_interval = 600
log_sucess = True
log_failure = True
server_list =
rotate.arps.net:14580,rotate.aprs2.net:1458,cwop.aprs.net,14580,cwop.arps.net:23

not sending information to the web.

When Weewx starts up i see "CWOP: Posting not enabled"
Is there somewhere else I need to enable CWOP?

Thanks
Randy NT8N