Well it helps when you edit the correct file.  I put everything in the
weewx.conf file and it up and running.  I am now on findU. Wow thanks
everyone for all your help!  This is a great form we great people.
I never received a derogatory post no matter how basic a question I posted.
Thanks again Randy NT8N