Good Morning.

The hours of sunshine work well. Now I wanted to ask if I can change the
width of the bars? Every attempt so far failed.

[image: daysun.png]

Likewise, the link above is now the name of the Wm / 2. Is it possible to
change or suppress this? Here is my code:

[[[daysun]]]
            # Make sure the y-axis increment is at least 0.02 for the sun
plot
            yscale = 0.0, 1.0, 0.1
            plot_type = bar
            [[[[sunshine_hours]]]]
                aggregate_type = sum
                aggregate_interval = 3600
                label = Sonnenschein in Stunden (Stundentotal)

Thanks for Help