Hi all,

I've been using Weewx for years, and never had any problems. Great
application!

I recently performed an upgrade to my NAS where I had to completely
reinstall Weewx, and now I'm getting the following in my logs:

Jul 25 15:34:13 NAS user.err weewx[23663]: restx: Wunderground-RF: Failed
to publish record 2019-07-25 15:34:06 PDT (1564094046): Failed upload after
1 tries

I tried logging into the Weather Underground site, and there was a message
that the site had been changed/updated, and if you had any problems logging
in to change your password. I tried that and still have the issue.

Can anyone help me figure out why Weewx can't upload? I don't remember ever
having to create a weewx user or change anything other than write
permissions for the Weex folder.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas