Thanks for the reply Vince. I appreciate it.

This app has served me well. I have almost 4 years of weather data, and
Weewx has reliably posted this data to the web for just as long.

I have already changed the WU password in weewx.conf and surrounded it in
quotes. Same issue. It seems other python apps on my NAS can access the
internet and use FTP, so it's really strange that Weewx can't, especially
since I had it working before the reinstall.

Is there a way of getting a verbose log report that might give me more info
than "Failed to publish record"

Thanks,
Thomas