My initial question was to try and isolate the readings (to see where the
problem is)... Does the Meteostick have a way to see its values without
weewx?  (web ui? serial port?) Trying to see if the stick is the problem or
if it's weewx.

The driver looks like it expects "pressure" from the Meteostick, and
submits that to the loop
<https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-meteostick/blob/master/bin/user/meteostick.py#L643>.

As I understand it StdWxCalculate
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/blob/master/bin/weewx/wxservices.py#L19>will
calculate the barometer
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/blob/master/bin/weewx/wxservices.py#L237-L240>
based on the pressure value in the LOOP.