That's really weird. Your barometer line is absolutely parallel to the
other two lines.
But when looking at the weewx code, the effect of the temperature
calibration on 'barometer' should definitely by bigger.

Ahh .. maybe that's the reason: Belchertown is only at a height of 180
meters! I'm at 555m
10C at your location only means +/- 0.8 mbar. At my location that's 2.5 mbar

The temp correction on my height seems to be quite extreme. The effect of
the temp correction is much bigger (over one day) than the natural
movements of the pressure. So my chart will always look like this - with
all those daily ups and downs.

Would really be great to get some insights from the real weather experts
here in the group!

As a short term fix I'll switch to 'altitude' on my webpage.

Thanks for your time!