The problem I am having is NGINX and Interceptor are fighting for port
80.  I have tried using different ports but they are only happy on 80.  If
Interceptor is on 80 weewx works but web page shows error 404 page not
found. The web page comes up and will show the last updated info from the
smart hub. If I do the opposite and change the port that NGINX is listening
on, I get an error in weewx ref interceptor. " python socket.error: [Errno
98] Address already in use"...
My set up is  a acurite smart hub with 5n1.  Raspberry