Hi all,

I have been runnin Weewx on a Raspberry Pi (model a) for a couple of years with
a Maplin NG96Y, without any issues.

I recently upgraded to a Pi3, running Stetch, and Lighttpd.  the old Pi was
starting to struggle and sat at 100% cpu for most of the time.

All worked well for a month or so, the the station locked up.  After a
reset(batteries out, usb disconnected) it works for an hour or so, then locks
the connection again. the base station still continues to function.

Error in syslog is Aug 10 09:17:28 raspberrypi weewx[10377]: fousb: get_records
failed: [Errno 110] Operation timed out.

so far, other than rebooting, i have used Easy Weather to clear tge memory, but
alas had no effect, 85 mins later, timeouts start again.

I am thunking of downgrading the Pi to Jessie, and using reverting to Weewx
3.9.1, but wondered if anyone has had this problem and managed to fix rather
than rebuild.

TIA