You might want to copy the skin conf if you've done any customization.
You'll want /etc/weewx/weewx.conf and /etc/weewx/skins/* and your database
probably in /var/lib/weewx

I'm running Stretch on my station but I've run Buster in a VM for testing
with no problems.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM Paul Lacatus (Gmail) <
paul.laca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After recovering the procedure is to reinstall Weewx and after to copy
> the saved database over the new one ?
> Any known issues with weewx on rasbian buster ?
>

> On 11-Aug-19 21:49, Greg Troxel wrote:
> > If you used sqlite, look for archive/weewx.sdb in your weewx install
> > path.
> >
> > On my system, that's /usr/weewx/archive/weewx.sdb from a manual install.
> >
> > If you used a package, you need to figure out where it put it.
> >
> > For the next round, figure out how to save a copy of weewx.sdb at least
> > weekly.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/90ce9882-3526-dfc9-1933-57dea0f5c13b%40gmail.com

Peter Quinn
(415)794-2264