Yes.  weewx in this case.  Apparently, filer2 and filer2.csrhome.home end
up with separate hostkeys
in known_hosts.  copy/paste of the exact rsync command also prompted to
accept the hostkey for
filer2.csrhome.home.  Learn something new everyday.

I'll have to wait until later to see if weewx is successful next time
(rsync 3x/day for now).

Chris