Thanks, that's the piece I couldn't find rslOn the Road... maybe. Sent from my
T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: gjr80 <gjroder...@gmail.com> Date:
8/26/19  7:28 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-user] Re: No Updates on new system The preferred method to
change the archive interval is to use the wee_device utility with the
—set-interval action
(http://www.weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm#vantage_archive_interval46). Make sure
you stop WeeWX before using wee_device.Gary-- You received this message because
you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group.To unsubscribe from
this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this discussion on the web
visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/8572586f-4b87-487e-82d7-d03be029df0e%40googlegroups.com.