I am switching to a Raspberry Pi 4 with Weewx from a PC running Weatherlink
for the past 15 years.  Previously, I ran the anemometer hard wired into
the ISS which would work fine, I assume, with Weewx seeing all sensor
inputs (rain, temp/humidity/ solar radiation and wind) from ISS = 1.

Now that I am 15 years older than when I started this weather stuff, I no
longer wish to hang off the roof in order to maintain the ISS so I am
relocating it to a spot in the yard that does not require a crane in order
to get to.  I have switched the anemometer from hard wire in the ISS to
plugging into a Davis wireless sensor transmitter.

The Weewx configuration file seems to be happy   seeing the ISS as Station
1 ( ISS = 1), but adding Station 2 on the next line (Anemometer = 2)
doesn't seem to be the hot setup.

If anyone has two Davis Vantage Pro stations feeding into Weewx, I'd
appreciate seeing how they included the 2nd one in the configuration file.

BTW, the Davis Console is set up to see the 2nd station and reports its
activity.  I also have an Envoy that I set up through Weathlink to see the
2nd station (menu driven Q & A) and have it plugged into the RPi.  I
reports all data from the ISS, but not the anemometer and lists N/A
alongside the Current Conditions for wind.

Now that I have just called up the page, I see that the Barometer shows the
current reading but also shows (N/A) after the reading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

...Bob