This is a perplexing problem.  I don't know enough about the structure of
weewx code or the Davis Monitor II driver to hazard a guess.  My station, a
Davis Monitor II, running on a Raspberry PI B+ appears to be working fine
without drama.  The PI has an IP assigned outside of DHCP on a Spectrum
Gateway router. I have always had stability issues between PIs and
Spectrum.  I have avoided the random disconnects by running this on the
hour as a chron task.

#!/bin/bash

sudo ifconfig wlan0 down

sudo ifconfig wlan0 up

sudo service networking restart

 I let the setup run several days before enabling posting to Wundergound.
My data when views on the web site locally looked fine.  When I looked at
my data on WundergroundI discovered an anomaly with humidity.  After the
chron task ran the humidity read low for one reading.

[image: Wu_report.jpg]

This is beyond weird. Only humidity is off and it is only the first reading
after the network reconnect.  What could be wrong?  Have I discovered some
really subtle bug?  If you folks think so, I can repost on the development
forum.

Bill - AB6OR