On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 6:20:57 AM UTC-7, Andy wrote:

> Davis sensor connection info is here
> http://cactus.io/hookups/weather/anemometer/davis/hookup-arduino-to-davis-anemometer

 Awesome!

So, yeah. Based on that information it would be easy to adapt the driver to
work with the Davis anemometer, for this you will only need to connect the
ground and wind speed pins of the rj11 as described in Andy's link, you
don't need to add an external pull-up resistor since that Pi has an
internal one that can be activated. If you also want to get the direction
you would need to get an Analog to Digital converter like the MCP3008,
since the Raspberry Pi doesn't have any analog pins.

If you decide to go this route let me know since I will have to modify the
driver a little bit to make it work with that anemometer/wind vane.

Jardi.