looking at the error again - could it be out of memory rather than file
space??  As you are on a Pi have you tried adjusting graphics memory v cpu
memory sizes?  What size memory RPi are you using??  My Rpi3 gives
MemTotal 927  Used 269  Free 177  Shared 54  Buff/cache 480  available 540
swap total 99  used 0  free 99

so i seem to have a lot more free memory available, but i do run headless
and only access via ssh - so have little need for graphics memory