Thoughts...

/home/weewx/public_html is 20Meg in size, 13 Meg is used leaving 7~ish
for Belchertown and admin.
Is that enough for your setup (Here Belchertown takes 1.5 Meg)

I'm assuming by the Inode count that Public_html is in tmpfs?
Is there a size limit for tmpfs in /etc/default/tmpfs?

How large is the file that
/etc/weewx/skins/Highcharts_Belchertown/json/year.json.tmpl generates.

And, what happens if you point the html space to write to the physical
disc (temporarily). What happens then, what is the size of the
directory then (du -h)

Finally, if none of this is on a tmpfs, what does ' sudo dmeg ' say -
In particular, any write errors.

And the type of the weewx_html partition - ext4? Journal reservation
will take a chunk of that.

--

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie