The problem is almost surely in the file
/etc/weewx/skins/Seasons/index.html.tmpl. Double check that the top of the
file include a #encoding directive:

## Copyright 2009-2018 Tom Keffer, Matthew Wall
## Distributed under terms of GPLv3.  See LICENSE.txt for your rights.
#errorCatcher Echo
##
## Specifying an encoding of UTF-8 is usually safe:
#encoding UTF-8
##
<!DOCTYPE html>

If it does, send me privately your copy of
/etc/weewx/skins/Seasons/index.html.tmpl,
/etc/weewx/skins/Seasons/skin.conf, and /etc/weewx/weewx.conf and I will
see if I can replicate the error. Obfuscate any passwords in weewx.conf.

-tk (tkef...@gmail.com)