On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 12:52:15 PM UTC-7, Dana Roode wrote:

>  I see that weewx has been able to go back a ways and get most of the
> missing data, but I don't know what triggers that and whether or not there
> is any more data in the weather station that has not already been restored.

Weewx will grab whatever data iit hasn't previously put into your database
from your Davis datalogger.    If you're running the typical 5-minute
archive period, that's about 8 or so days of storage.  If your archive
period is quicker/longer than that, you'd need to do the math for how long
you can be down before the datalogger starts deleting oldest-first to save
the most current N days (actually N readings) of data.