Thanks to Andrew Milner, I can now fix wrong min/max lines using span with
delta. Now min/max correspond mostly with the graphs above them. Good thing
WeeWX is almost escellent and almost anything can be achieved with it. So,
I am expecting this should be fixable.

Using span delta, I am getting some wierd results not seen on the graphs
directly above to which I tried to sync these min and max lines.

Problem may be with the reference from which span delta starts and that
reference seems not to be NOW. Possibly, the midnight before NOW is taken
as a reference and starting point for the span? I can see the problem in
many cases. How to fix that?

Current report was generated at monday 9:15. Graph correctly starts at 9:00
at Sunday and it just added new segment after 9:00 monday, so it shows 27
hours. I have modified summary min/max text below the graph into:

max: $span(hour_delta = 27).outTemp.max at $span(hour_delta =
27).outTemp.maxtime.format("%A %k:%M")<br/>
min: $span(hour_delta = 27).outTemp.min at $span(hour_delta =
27).outTemp.mintime.format("%A %k:%M")

But the text says:
max: 25,6°C at Sunday 15:25
min: 15,0°C at Sunday 6:55

Sunday 6:55 should be out of scope since I generated report at monday 9:15.
I do not see in manual a precise definition what is the starting point for
span delta. So, I estimate it is not using NOW as the end starting point
but something else.

My question: what is the reference point in time for commands like:
$span(hour_delta=27)
$span(day_delta=7)
$span(day_delta=30)

I want spans to summarise the same period as the graphs above them. They
all summarise form the moment when the report is generated back for given
time: 27 hours or 7 or 30 days. Not take entire calendar days from the last
midngiht or something like this. I even tried to give all spans in hours,
but I do not think that helps. This is not the simplest issue to test.