I have just realized I probably misspoke and invented a problem!

I made a mistake of looking the start time of the graph and assuming it to be
27 hours ago! It is not since graph steps in 3 hours intervals.

Since I was working on this some time between other things I do, timeline (my
reports) changed in the meantime and I failed to take that into account.

Span actually works as advertised taking NOW as a reference point. And does it
literary. Graph is not. And both work fine.

Am I right to say I was wrong?

Na 7. listopada 2019. 11:31:59 CEST, mrzimgjugl asdf <mrzimgj...@gmail.com>