Thanks for the (very) speedy response, Tom.

I’m running weewx 3.9.2 on a Raspberry Pi, raspbian buster.  I’m using a MySQL
database, hosted on a Synology NAS (MariaDB 5).  Looking at the archive table
directly through phpmyadmin shows txBatteryStatus as constantly NULL.  A query:

select * FROM  ‘archive’ WHERE txBatteryStatus <> NULL;

returns no records.

Everything else seems to work correctly (see weather.cusick.org.uk); having
just had to replace the ISS battery, I thought I’d add the battery status to
the ‘About’ page.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Geoff

17 Westcroft Road Holsworthy, EX22 6BY