I'm kind of a noob with this stuff but am motivated to learn. I have
everything working great but when uploading to weather underground there is
no wind direction shown. Where would be the best place to start in order to
see that my wiring/hardware is all correct? When I run the Adafruit MCP3008
example simpletest.py I get numbers everywhere and when I look at channel 0
I get either a 0 or 1 off/on. If I run the differential.py script it'll say
"Channel 0 minus 1:" and then either have a 0 or occasionally a 1,2,3 etc.
Is that expected? It's a pretty calm day wind-wise today so I don't know if
that matters...I'm using the WS1 weather station.

Any other tests I can do to check things?