Ok so I'm guessing something is still wrong with my wiring/hardware because
in the log I am getting "Unknown Wind Vane value: 0.0". I'll have to go
back and look at it again. Random question but for my RJ11 jack even though
the lines are numbered 1-6, you still pair up to the outside, correct? So
meaning I have the wind speed on 3  and 4 (the middle 2) and the direction
on 2 and 5 (to either side of the wind speed wires). Thanks!