OK, so no luck there. I would be looking at your sensor map next. In your
sensor map I see wind_speed but in the log I see the sdr driver finds
wind_speed_kph. I would work through the steps in the sdr driver installation
instructions  (https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-sdr) from step 4 onwards to
verify your sensor map is correct. Specifically, what does step 4 capture and
what sensor map did you implement at step 5 based on that capture.

Gary