Ted, it's not clear what you are doing, nor what setup you have. Slow down
and describe your setup carefully.

Do you have a single ISS (the gadget with the wind vane and rain bucket), a
single console, and a single Envoy? Which ones are wired to the ISS? You
say the Envoy has a wired connection to the ISS. What about the console?

Just to be clear: there is no connection between consoles and Envoys. They
listen to the ISS independently, either through a wire, or wirelessly,
never to each other.

Finally, you said you removed the logger from the Envoy, but you didn't say
whether you put it back in.

-tk