Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if it is possible to merge two existing databases with
the same name into just one.
I made a mistake during my last update from Build 3.91 to 3.92 and the
current database that weewx currently uses is in the "\lib\var\weewx folder.
Using the latest Belchertown template i can only go back to November 1st
2019 to look up my weather reports.
However in the "old" weewx database which is in the "\home\weewx folder i
have records going back to 2011.

So is it possible to merge two databases with the same name into just one?

My weatherstation is a WH 1080 btw.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Georg