Am Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2020 21:32:00 UTC+1 schrieb gjr80:

> A search of the group for ‘merge databases’ will throw up a few threads
> that cover merging databases including the detailed commands to use.
>
> Gary

Thanks a lot Gary, found and followed a useful one.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/weewx-user/merge$20databases%7Csort:date/weewx-user/86KPd-dyvD4/4eOtUDN5BgAJ

However i'm stuck at step 5.
sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb
sqlite> .read /var/tmp/old.dump (i renamed the old weewx database into
"old.db")
After i entered the latter command, i got an error message "near line XY:
attempt to write a readonly database" for every single line.
I have over one million lines in the old database... has it something to do
with that error?
Also made sure that weewx isn't running.

Georg