Even today, I can't get weewx to upload data to WU reliably using https.
I'm using http and it's working fine. I've read that many people have been
able to switch back. Not me.

With all these recent changes to WU, does anyone know if there is a way to
upload my previous several days of data that were missed on WU?  I tried
the wunderfixer utility, but that just hits a forbidden (403) wall.  While
not entirely necessary, it would be nice to fill in the multi-day gap.

Thanks in advance,

Ernie