Wunderfixer is normally the way you do this, except the V3.9 version
stopped working when WU changed their API. That has been fixed, but will
not appear until Version 4. If you're comfortable with the thought, you can
try the beta of V4.

   1.

   Download from weewx.com:
http://weewx.com/downloads/development_versions/ into
   a convenient spot.
   2.

   Unpack the tar file. For example, if the file is weewx-4.0.0b11.tar.gz:

    tar xvf weewx-4.0.0b11.tar.gz

   3.

   Change directory (cd) into the resultant subdirectory:

    cd weewx-4.0.0b11.tar.gz

   4.

   Run wunderfixer from the directory, using your old weewx.conf file. For
   example,

    ./bin/wunderfixer /etc/weewx/weewx.conf